Wednesday, April 25, 2018

A Bookworm's Wishlist



 Just a little feature to make a little list for all my book lover friends. 



 A new feature I have been wanting to do is a feature for bookish items I just need in my life... Of course, there are way too many to buy so this is just a wish list, dreaming, dreaming, dreaming! Today is my hubby's birthday too, so great day to start.


Every Week I will just showcase what I find and where to go to make these things your own... if you so wish too.



Fasmov Book Bookends Nonskid Art Bookends,1 Pair(Black)3D Paper-cut Little Girl Is Reading Patten Metal Bookends Book Ends For Kids Teenagers Teachers Students Adults Study Home School Library Office Decoration Birthday Christmas Gift (Red)Balvi - The Library metal bookend.

We all need many bookends to keep our books from falling over, and well it just makes our bookshelves look pretty. 



 Hedgehog Mug Book Nerd with Glasses Cute as Seen on Shirt-Funny Gift for Nerdy Geek Who Loves Reading       Librarian Gifts Library Card Bookish Gifts Reading Gifts for Women Nerdy Gifts Gift 15-oz Coffee Mug Tea Cup Tan A Day Without Reading Wouldn't Kill Me But Why Risk It Coffee or Tea Mug - Bookish, Reading Mug, Mug for Book Lover, Gift for Readers, Literary Quote Gifts, Christmas or Birthday Gift   


Well, there is always a need for more coffee mugs.



 Books and Dogs Keychain, Glass Pendant Keyring, Bookish Gift, Text Art Charm Jewelry, Book Lover, Nerd, Fandom, Pet, Dog, Key Chain Key Ring   Funny Books Keychain, Glass Book Pendant Keyring, Bookish Gift, Text Jewelry, Book Lover, Nerd, Fandom, Geek Jewellery Key Chain Key RingFunny Books Keychain, Glass Book Pendant Keyring, Bookish Gift, Text Jewelry, Book Lover, Nerd, Fandom, Geek Jewellery Key Chain Key Ring

A keychain for everyone!


Unisex Book Lovers Gifts - I Think About Books I Touch My Shelf Small Dark HeatherI Fell Into A Book And I Can't Get Up T-Shirt Bookworm Gifts



Always need some loungewear around the house, or to the store, or to hang out at the library! 


Dancing Participle A Thousand Lives Embroidered Putty Messenger Bag   Antique Books notebook journal with gold silk tassel bookmark charm


And finally, a bag to carry your books and a notebook and pencils to keep track of your books. 




4 comments:

  1. Fun feature! I really like the bookshelf book end, the pencils and the mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun things. Thanks for putting this all together. It was fun to check it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!💜

    I buy my college son t-shirts with his favorite children's book covers on them. 😁

    Bookish pencils are something I haven't bought yet. They would be great for Bookstagram photos.📷

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never have too many coffee mugs! I also love bookish clothing. :)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs