Saturday, April 28, 2018

Jenn Vs. Ash: Deweys Introduction



Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Introduction




Ash-


This is it! Readathon day! This only happens twice a year, and let me tell you, we look forward to it every time. 

So here's our introduction to the readathon. We'll talk about snacks and books. 

Prepare for lots and lots of posts today! We'll be doing our regular Saturday posts along with an update post for Dewey's every few hours.

So let's start with food. 
Breakfast- Tacos of course
Lunch- Sub sandwiches
Dinner- Bagel Bites/Pizza

Snack foods! 
I have jalapeno Cheetos, peanut M&M's, and a fruit salad (Not my pictures)

Image result for jalapeno cheetosImage result for peanut m&ms     Image result for fruit salad


We also are going to be making Jalapeno Popper Dip, Queso (As usual) and raspberry chipotle and cream cheese. Amazing! 
I also have honey goat cheese and crackers. Yum!
There will be lots and lots of pictures, I promise!

Here's my reading plan:

Starting with 

Shackled

Then listening to

One Was Lost

And here are all the books I hope to finish today (I don't expect to actually finish all these, I just like to have options)

The Forbidden Wish (The Forbidden Wish, #1)God Save the Queen (The Immortal Empire, #1)Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)The Wicked DeepPlaylist for the DeadProject 17Deadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate, #1)My Little Eye (Starke & Bell, #1)



Jenn-

Yay, it is time for the Dewey's, one of my favorite times of the year. I am starting my morning with COFFEE (the monster kind) I will have some breakfast.... breakfast tacos!  All while reading! 

My snacks consist of: Grapes, Cheese Cubes, Coffee Coffee Coffee, pretzels, candy (sprees and peanut M&Ms) and some crackers and chipotle cream cheese dip (YUM)

Here is my stack of books. 
A Town Called VengeanceI Scream, You Scream (A Mystery A-la-mode Book 1)The Way You Make Me FeelNew Corpse In Town (Secret Seal Isle Mysteries, #1)Seriously Wicked (Seriously Wicked, #1)Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked QueenFlunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)Optimists Die FirstEvery Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children, #1)Wonder Woman at Super Hero High (DC Super Hero Girls)


Here are my first few books I hope to start in with. 

I Scream, You Scream (A Mystery A-la-mode Book 1)Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)


I am not sure what will come first either Wires and Nerb Gone Rogue or I Scream, You Scream. Flunked is on audio... so that will be in a bit. 

All throughout the day will be doing challenges and updates on here and on our twitter and Instagram. So please come check on us... let us know if you are doing Deweys and we will for sure come check on you. 



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs