Sunday, February 24, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up: February 17th- 23rd

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
January 20th-26th


This week on our blog:
This Week Coming Up:

Posts:
Jenn Vs. Ash 2019 Challenge Update
Bookish Banter: My Dream Bookstore
Teaser Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Places- Please take me! 

Bookworm's Wishlist: Call of Cthulhu
Board Game Break Time: Root
Board Game Break Time: Sagrada
Completely Series-Us: Asylum and
Delightful Discoveries
Author Interview: James Morris
Stacking the Shelves


Jenn's week: 

Good week on reading. I did get through some audio. Trying to get through some series. I finished two series this week. YAY. We managed to play a good handful of games. I am noticing a trend of games every one likes to play. I think my favorite this week was Root or Sentient.... which both started off with a bit of confusion... but once we got them..  oh they were good. More to come on those. 


Books finished: 



Books Coming Up (hopefully) : 


Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)Runaways, Vol. 2:  Teenage Wasteland (Runaways, #2)Meet Me in Outer SpaceThe Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone ByeDead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5)Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)Everlife (Everlife #3)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)


Board Games Played: 

Image result for carcassonne board gameImage result for reef board gameImage result for rootgameImage result for sagrada board gameImage result for sentient board gameImage result for steam park board gameImage result for dice forgeImage result for race to el dorado






Ash's week

Here's a couple pictures from the flag ceremony last week with Finn's cub scout group.




I didn't do so hot on the reading front this week. I think I read too much last week and now I'm burnt out on it. But that's okay, I still have time to reach my goal for the month.


I didn't do too much this week. I did a lot of blogging, watched One Tree Hill, played a game, read. That's really about it. 


We had Finn's Blue and Gold for Cub Scouts last night and he got some new badges.






This week I watched...
One Tree Hill is really all I watched this week. No movies for me.


Ash's Audio: 
The Geography of You and MeThe BurglarDreamfall (Dreamfall #1)Freefall

Ash's Books:
Head Games (Locke & Key, #2)Ice Cream Man Vol. 1: Rainbow SprinklesRevival, Vol. 2: Live Like You Mean ItRat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:


Before I FallComics Will Break Your HeartThe School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)The Storm (The Rain, #2)Geekomancy (Ree Reyes, #1)Return to the Dark House (Dark House, #2)Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)A Danger to Herself and OthersSpectacleThe Art of Losing








1 comment:

 
Imagination Designs