Monday, February 11, 2019

It's Monday, What're You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


Audio just Finished:


Current Audio:
The Deceivers (Vale Hall, #1)The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)

Up next: 

Polaris Rising (Consortium Rebellion #1)


Reading Just Finished:

What We Buried


Current:
Immoral Code

Next:
The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)

Ash:

Just finished audio:

Small Spaces (Small Spaces #1)

Current Audio: 
(I'm in one of those start a million books and read them all at once moods. Whoops...) Long Way DownThe Girls at 17 Swann StreetIf I Stay (If I Stay, #1)The Dead House

Audio next:

Catacomb (Asylum, #3)Mean Girls

Just Finished Reading:

The Scarlets (Asylum #1.5)

Reading Current:

Welcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)

Reading Next:

The Walking Dead, Book Fifteen (The Walking Dead #169-180)The Bone Artists (Asylum, #2.5)

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

8 comments:

  1. If I Stay was wonderful and I’ve heard great things about Long Way Down. I’m not big on books in verse but I’m still tempted to pick that one up.
    I’m currently reading Wild Country by Anne Bishop. Feels great to be back in the world of The Others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to read a lot of contemporaries this month, so I just started Alex, Approximately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Small Spaces, it was such a spooky little middle grade! The Dead House was a really interesting one, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! I just read Welcome to the Dark House last year! It was really good! Though I was slightly devastated to learn it was an unfinished trilogy! Low sales strike again to tear my mind apart!

    Polaris Rising looks rather intriguing! Seeing it a lot lately and will definitely be looking forward to your review!

    Hope you both enjoy your picks for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading SM Wilson's Extinction Trials #3 Rebel. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really curious about What We Buried! And I think Polaris rising might be my next one too- I have high hopes for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I totally get you about being in the mood for a million books at a time 😅 lol. Happens to me too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So curious about Polaris Rising and What We Buried. I enjoyed If I Stay. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs