Saturday, February 23, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 



Jenn:

For Review: 
Serious MoonlightSky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)The Gamer's Guide to Getting the GirlStolen Things: A NovelThe Last House GuestBone Deep

Audio: 
Intertwined (Intertwined, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)




Bought: 
Runaways, Vol. 2:  Teenage Wasteland (Runaways, #2)The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye


Ash:

Review:
Peter Green and the Unliving Academy: This Book Is Full of Dead People

Bought: 
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan!


Gifted from Mom and Hubby:
Revival, Vol. 2: Live Like You Mean ItRevival, Vol. 3: A Faraway PlaceRat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth

Audio:
The Art of LosingA Danger to Herself and Others


Michael:

For Review:
Bad Order


Finn:

For Review:
What in the World Is Wrong with Gisbert?Smallest Elephant in the World



Gifted from wonderful Nani (Jenn):
Pirasaurs!Lady Pancake & Sir French Toast


What did you get this week?


       

5 comments:

  1. I got a few from NetGalley that I'll be reviewing on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to dive into Serious Moonlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice!!! I LOOOOOVED Intertwined and The Immortal Rules! I hope you both enjoy all of your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Art of Losing surpassed my expectations. A solid 5-stars from me. I am excited about the new Bennett book, but I am still reading March books, so it will be a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you all will enjoy your new books! Stolen Things and Bone Deep are on my radar. And I'm really curious about A Danger to Herself and Others. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs