Monday, February 18, 2019

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


Audio just Finished:
Corpse & Crown (Cadaver & Queen, #2)

Current Audio:
The Deceivers (Vale Hall, #1)The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)

Up next: 
Grim Lovelies (Grim Lovelies, #1)

Just Finished:

Immoral Code

Current:

iZombie, Vol. 2: uVampire

Next:

The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)

Ash:

Just finished audio:

The Girls at 17 Swann Street

Current Audio:

The Burglar

Audio next:

The Geography of You and Me or Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
I haven't decided yet, heh.

Just Finished Reading:

Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery (Rat Queens, #1)

Reading Current:


Head Games (Locke & Key, #2)

Reading Next:


The Book Jumper

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    




      

4 comments:

  1. I've been really curious about The Book Jumper. Hope that one ends up being a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I loved The Wondrous and the Wicked! Page Morgan was a favorite of mine! I just wished she had another fantasy/paranormal read. I think she was writing an adult book but I feel like it was a contemporary one or maybe historical fiction? I just know it wasn't a genre I would read...too "normal" for me! Lol!

    OOoh Dreamfall! I enjoyed that duology! Though I think I would've done better had I read it back to back!

    I hope you both enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know what you think of The Book Jumper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Greig Beck's dinosaur adventure 'Primordia'. Liking it so far!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs