Sunday, February 3, 2019

Tag You're It! Sleepy Beauty Book Tag

Stolen from Aimee at aimee, always




Sleeping Beauty Book Tag 

1. Sleeping Beauty – A Main Character Who is Overshadowed by Others

In the series Everlife by Gena Showalter. I wouldn't say that the main character, Ten, is overshadowed but she is definitely lost a little in the sea of interesting characters. She doesn't stand out as much as she should. 


2. Prince Phillip – A Character You Would Slay a Dragon For
Grey from A Curse So Dark and Lovely... I just love him. Everything about him. Although I think he could slay a dragon all on his own.

3. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather – Your Favorite Fictional Dysfunctional Family

I love Xandra and her family in Kate Lockwood's Immortal Empire. They are all half siblings and have their own issues. I mean not a functional family at all but they do care for each other in their own way. They are very loyal. 

4. Maleficent – A Villain You Can Relate To


HUH!!! so I don't know about relating too by my favorite misunderstood villian... Queen Lavana from Lunar Chronicles. I just feel so bad for her but I also hate her... all in the same breath.

5. Once Upon a Dream – A Book That Gave You Déjà Vu


I don't think I have any... at least none I can  think of. I mean I feel even if the story is a little the same, the characters hold their own. Yup I have nothing for this one. Sorry. 

6. Blue Vs. Pink – A Character Who Can't Make Up His/Her Mind

Madison from Mad for Mod. I think the last book, #3, I just read, she is starting to but for a while its been back and forth for the man she wants to be in a relationship with. 


7. Sleeping Spindle (Fulfillment of the Curse) – A Book That Turned Out Exactly How You Thought It Would
So I am so cheating at this one. I mean this book is a beauty and the beast retelling. So obviously I had a storng idea on how it would turn out. A Curse So Dark and Lonely 

A Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs