Saturday, February 2, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

For Review: 

Meet Me in Outer Space
Little DarlingsStorm and Fury (The Harbinger, #1)Fan the Fame

Audio: 

Come Find MeThe Lonely DeadThe Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)Beaches, Bungalows, and Burglaries (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #1)The Decorator Who Knew Too Much (A Madison Night Mystery Book 4)The Dead Queens Club

Bought:

Sugar Spells (The Spellwork Syndicate, #2)

Michael:


For Review: 

The Rise of WinterThe Spinner of DreamsArchimancy (Shadow School #1)



Finn:

For Review:
My Island


Ash:

Audio:
Winterkill (Winterkill, #1)Waste of SpaceI'm Not MissingAlone



Board Games:
Image result for reef board game



What did you get this week?

       

6 comments:

  1. Jealous! I love JLA and really want to read Storm and Fury! I hope it's amazing and you love it! I read and reviewed My Island, but it fell flat for me. I didn't think it conveyed the message it was trying to. I'm Not Missing is another book I'm looking forward to! I hope you enjoy all of these!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice!!! I was approved for Storm and Fury too!! I was SUPER excited! Been rushing to finish my current read so I can start this one! Would've gotten a headstart on it today except the guy at the oil change place talked my ear off the entire time my car was being worked on! Lol! Oh well!

    Hope you both enjoy all these incredible reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come Find Me is one I'm really curious about, and will hopefully read that one soon. Love the look of Meet Me in Outer Space and Little dArlings too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me this week was about grabbing a couple of books that are new additions to series I'm following and finding a few on the e-reader to add to the tbr for upcoming challenges! Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, The Dead Queen's Club! That one sounds so fun, and I'm a huge Tudor fan.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs