Saturday, February 9, 2019

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

For Review: 

Off PlanetLet’s Call It a Doomsday

Audio: 

Crime Seen (Psychic Eye Mystery, #5)EnchantéeCourting Darkness (Courting Darkness Duology, #1)The Deceivers (Vale Hall, #1)


Ash:

For Review:


Audio:

Escape from Asylum (Asylum, #0.5)Asylum (Asylum, #1)Sanctum (Asylum, #2)Catacomb (Asylum, #3)


Kindle:

The Scarlets (Asylum #1.5)Artistas dos Ossos(Asylum, #2.5)El Director (Asylum)


Board  Card Games:

Image result for star realms

What did you get this week?

       

4 comments:

  1. Through the White Wood definitely looks like one I need to check out more closely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I'm hoping to get to Through the White Wood next month! I still need to read the first book too! Whoops! Lol! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was interested in Love and Other Curses, but I had too many review books for that month. Can't wait to see what you think

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep going back and forth on Enchantee. I read one glowing review and then several in a row that were kind of meh.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs