Sunday, July 22, 2018

Weekly Wrap Up July 15th- 21st


Weekly Wrap-Up 
July 15th- 21st

This week on our blog:

Wee Reads Reviews:


Weekly Memes and Features:





Other Random Posts:




This Week Coming Up:



Posts: 
Book Tag: Cake Flavored Book Tag
Bookish Banter: Read-A Thons and You
Top Ten Tuesday: Book Memories
Let's Confess: Top Five Blog Confessions 
Cover Up: K-K-Kiss Me

Bloggy Buddies- Meet Kimberly
Dewey's Reverse 24 hour Readathon

Reviews: 
Wee Reads Reviews:


Jenn's week:


Yup still reading slowly. But work is going great. I love my new position and it keeps me very busy.  With work busy, I have been super tired and seem to start falling asleep when I read. I am getting some done. Just not as much as I was. Maybe next week or next month will be better. 

Friday is the Dewey's Reverse 24-Hour Readathon. So excited for this. It will be the first reverse one. It starts at 8pm on Friday instead of 8am Saturday morning. I think I will probably read less with it starting at night, but I am excited to see how it turns out. 

I also played some new games this week. 

Image result for flea marketeers board game Image result for ghosts love candyImage result for oh gnome you do


I also started watching Nashville for the first time. I am liking it but I am not addicted to it like I thought I would be. I mean really only on episode 4... like I said pretty good but just that. 

My hubby is on season 6 of Vampire Diaries... I have seen them all but yet it still distracts me when it's on. Like I need any additional distractions. 

We also decided to watch the Marvel Movies in order of timeline instead of the release date. It's taking us forever since we don't have much time but we have managed to get through Captian American and Iron Man last week. 


Image result for distractions gif



Books Finished: 

CampfireDon’t You CryGood Me Bad MeWonder Woman at Super Hero HighThe Face Of Deception (Eve Duncan, #1)


Still looking to finish to finish this week: 

Big WoodsIf We Were VillainsBeyond the Red (Beyond the Red, #1)



And some to add to list 

Books Coming Up: 

Contagion (Contagion, #1)Scream All NightSmothered: A Novel



Ash's week:
This week was all off. I worked a long shift on Tuesday, then I had two days off. And I didn't get any reading done those three days. 

I did, however, finish all 3 Hobbit movies, and I'm halfway done with The Fellowship of the Ring. Yay!

Every month one of us gets to pick new board games to buy, and this month was my pick. And my theme was ghosts! (Dad picked the theme, kind of) So here are the games we got.


Image result for ghost stories gameImage result for ghost fightin treasure huntersImage result for the phantom societyImage result for ghosts love candy

We also had a bunch of people over all weekend and played a lot of games. Because games are life.




Ash's Audio:
Over Raging Tides (Lady Pirates, #1)Copycat


Ash's Books:




What Ash wants to read and listen to this week: 
Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns, #1)The Phoenix Cycle: The Best Shall RiseThe Seafarer's Kiss (The Seafarer's Kiss #1)Peter DarlingRebel (Reboot, #2)The Darkest Path




4 comments:

  1. If only life would take a back seat and let us read and watch movies more. ;) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looks like you're doing great on the reading front! I've started working out more regularly, which has been cutting into my reading time AND making me fall asleep sooner. :p Oh well, though. Glad your new position is going well! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the time to watch films! I always feel I need to be reading! I need to rearrange my schedule as I have a shed load of films and boxsets to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you guys feature games. I love board and card games and definitely don't play enough of them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs