Sunday, July 8, 2018

Tag, You're It! My Life in Books Tag

Stolen from Beatrice at Dreamland Book Blog



1. Find a book for each of your initials

Ash-
Acne Asthma, and Other Signs You Might Be a Half Dragon by Rena Rocford

The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kierstin White

The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher

Jenn-

Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

Rebook by Amy Tintera

The Memory Trees by Kali Wallace


2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?

Ash-
The Otherworldlies (The Otherworldlies, #1)

Jenn-
Welcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)

3. Pick a book set in your city/country

Ash-
The Less-Dead

Jenn-
Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2)

4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to

Ash-
Splintered (Splintered, #1)

Jenn-
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color

Ash-
Carnival of Secrets (Untamed City, #1)

Jenn-
The Lying Woods

6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

Ash-
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

Jenn-
Twilight (Twilight, #1)

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

Ash-
Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

Jenn-
The Lord of the Rings (The Lord of the Rings, #1-3)

8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?

Ash-
It

Jenn-
The Lord of the Rings (The Lord of the Rings, #1-3)



3 comments:

  1. I’ve never been able to finish Lord of the Rings. I’ve tried so many times. I was proud of myself for finishing IT. That’s one of the biggest books I’ve ever read.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash- you are a brave soul wanting to be in the Splintered version of Wonderland. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried reading The Hobbit, even the simplified version, and I could not get through it. That’s when I kinda swore off of all Lord of the Rings novels. I have never even seen any of the movies and that world just does not interest me at all.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs