Thursday, July 19, 2018

Answer Me This: YUMMY!!!!!

Answer Me This. We are hoping this will help our friends get to know us a just a tad bit better. 



There is another read-a-thon coming up at the end of July that we are going to participate in... SO EXCITED. Anyways this got me thinking of what kind of food I want to get then I started thinking about all the foods I like so here is the question this week. What foods make you go MMMM.... What makes you rumbly in the tumbly?

Ash: 
I like food. A lot. If I could have one wish, it would be that I could eat whatever I want without getting fat. 


Seriously.

Image result for i love food gif


My favorite food is tacos. I will drop anything for tacos about 90% of the time. Breakfast tacos are probably my number one. I love potato and cheese with extra cheese and some green salsa.

But I also LOVE steak tacos. And then there's burritos. Mmm mmm burritos. I also love nachos, and quesadillas. I love all things tex mex or mexican.

Image result for mexican food platter

For breakfast I obviously love breakfast tacos or breakfast burritos. But there's a place we used to go that had the best chilaquiles, which is tortilla chips, fried egg, cheese, sour cream, beans, avocado, and green enchilada sauce, I would break open the eggs and mix it all around. Good Lord I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.


Image result for chilaquiles

I also love egg benedicts. I get them on a biscuit and with extra hollandaise sauce. Kerby Lane is one of my favorite places to go, because they have fried green tomato benedicts, steak fajita benedicts, plus seasonal ones that changes. I usually don't like regular benedicts because I don't like ham or english muffins. 

Other foods I really really love are Mac and Cheese, cheese stuffed ravioli, sub sandwiches, steak and potatoes, brisket, burgers that hubby grills (He's the best at grilling!).

I also love fruit. All kinds of fruit. Most fruit. I recently found out that I like grapefruit, which I've grown up my whole life hating. Other than that I don't like blackberries, or raspberries. I think those are the only fruits I can do without. A fruit salad is the best thing ever, especially during the summer.

Image result for fruit salad

I love soups a lot too, taco soup, broccoli and cheese soup, loaded potato soup, tomato soup...

Image result for soup

Which makes me think of grilled cheeses, YUM. 

Image result for grilled cheese

Okay, I can keep going, seriously. I really love food. So I'll stop here... for now! 

Image result for that's enough gif
Jenn: 


So this is a hard question for me. I like soo soo many foods. I like food, I love food, I love to eat like all the time. One of my favorite things to do... go out to eat with family and friends. SO this is a very hard question for me to answer in one post...but I will give this a try. 

Image result for all the foods gif


So my favorite cuisine.... anything Asian... I think... I also love Greek food and Indian food. Chicken Marsala... oh yes please. I do love Thai. That is probably my ultimate favorite. So I kind went all over the place on that one. 


My favorite cook at home thing to eat.... has to be anything on the grill and burgers are on the very top of the list... I do also love smoked too. Smoked brisket YES PLEASE! 


Image result for grill master  gif

I do love to eat any kind of salad... quinoa salad, fruit salad, pasta salad, potato salad, veggie salad... my favorite though I love love love chicken salad.... on sweet rolls. Oh yum. I really love any kind of sandwich. Really so simple but I love to eat all the sandwiches. I just love bread. So bread of any kind with chicken salad... that is the way to my heart. 


So lets go to desert... ice cream will always be my number one go to. I love ice cream. Chocolate and coffee flavor together... my favorite.... also mint chocolate chip. I love it in a bowl or in a cone. I do also love cheesecake and Brownies and oh any kind of cookies. Okay so now I am just making myself hungry.


Image result for ice cream gif



I am also a big fruit and veggie person. Fruit more for a snack or desert and veggies more for sides. I love green beans, my favorite side dish, and you can dish them to me anyway... casserole, grilled, steamed, made with bacon. It's all good. For fruit. Berries... any kind by my favoritest of all the sweet sweet fruits..... Strawberries.... 

Speaking of strawberries... strangest thing for me to like, really the simplest of foods that I love to munch on at anytime.... toast. Yes, I said toast. SO simple but I always make sure when I go out to eat breakfast... whatever I get comes with toast. I love toast... with strawberry jelly... yum. I don't like eggs much but if you scramble them and put them on strawberry jellied toast...give it to me like a sandwich... I will chow it. Strawberry jellied toast makes everything better.


Image result for toast makes it better gif


One of my longest and strong food addictions though.. CEREAL!!! I am  like the cookie monster of cereal so I guess the Cereal Monster..... I could literally eat an entire box in one day. I eat it with milk or without milk. I eat any kind really... the healthy kind, the sugary kind, marshmallows, cinnamon, berries, nuts. I will go for it all. I can't have it in my house because I will eat it until I hurt. Its a killer for me really. 


Image result for my cereal gif


So I think I covered all my favorite things to eat. I mean I could go on forever about food. It's one of my favorite past times. But I think this is really about all my just yummy yummy in the tummy foods.


What do you love eat? 




6 comments:

  1. Oh man! You guys are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me hungry!! I'm basically addicted to carbs, so pasta and bread anything I will eat. Potatoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Your feature is a blast! I kept laughing out loud. And tacos are my favorite too. They are their own food group, ya know. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm staaaarving! LOL I love that gif: I love food more than I love people. Bahaha!
    I've never actually had a breakfast taco. (I know, I know, what am I doing with my life, right?)
    Eggs benedict... now you're talking! That's my favorite thing to order when out to breakfast. And extra hollandaise? Yes, please! A couple nights ago we were out for dinner and I ordered breakfast. I skiiped the eggs benedict and got just over medium eggs but topped with hollandaise. And mixed my grits in. Heavenly! And I'm now craving fruit salad. Sooo yummy on a hot summer day. I'm a total carb girl and potatoes are pretty much always my #1 choice. Baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, french fries... just give me All The Potatoes! :) And oh my gosh, Greek food. Yes! Pastitsio... and Greek potatoes, of course. *sigh*

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheese Pizza, chinese prawn curry, Chicken Tikka Masala, fajitas, tuna pasta bake, chips with melted cheese and curry sauce, cheese, turkey with bread sauce, sushi, chocolate cake, potato fritters, kebabs with teriyaki sauce, and lots more!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs