Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Yepp, these were pretty good

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.


This week's TTT is popular books that totally lived up to the hype.

Ash- 
I really don't know what's considered a popular book? I'll just post the ones I liked that I've seen around a lot.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)Thirteen Reasons WhyCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1)Uglies (Uglies, #1)Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)Everything, Everything

Jenn-

These I didn’t have much interest in until I saw all the hype.

Written in Red (The Others, #1)The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)Storm (Elemental, #1)Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)Eleanor & ParkCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Everything, EverythingThe Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles, #1)Obsidian (Lux, #1)






4 comments:

  1. Yes to Harry Potter and the Hunger Games! Ash, I'm pleased to see that somebody thought Ready Player One lived up to the hype as I plan to read it in August and I've heard a few negatives about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve read all of your picks but The Red Queen, Ash You’ve given me hope that it is going to live up to the hype. I’ve read some of your books Jen and I think my expectations were too high because I was disappointed with several. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Obsidian!! That one was on my list too! The 5th Wave was also incredible! Happy to see The Darkest Minds here as that's one I still need to read!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I finally read Everything, Everything because of hype. I had an ARC of the book for a while before I finally read it, and now, I can say that I adore Yoon's writing.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs