Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Most anticipated reads of the first half of 2020

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

Top ten most anticipated releases of the first half of 2020


Ash-
I'll start with the ones coming out first and go from there. I have so many I can't wait for I couldn't decided on just 10. So here's 12, oops.

One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)Lie to MeThe Plain JanesDon't Read the CommentsThe Life Below (The Final Six, #2)Snotgirl, Vol. 3: Is This Real Life? (Snotgirl, #3)Harley in the SkyAll Your Twisted SecretsThe Girl in the White VanHeavy Vinyl: Y2K-O!Girls with Razor Hearts (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #2)Crowded, Vol. 2

Jenn- 
Here are mine. I am very happy to see I am excited for so many. Many of them come out in January. YAY!

One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)Chosen (Slayer, #2)The Life Below (The Final Six, #2)The TwinHunting November (Killing November, #2)The Survivor (The Pioneer #2)The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)Girls Save the World in This OneBe Not Far From Me


What's Your Top Ten?



6 comments:

  1. Great list! One of Us is Next made my list this week, too. Girls Save the World in This One sounds so fun - it's going straight on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice lists! Lots of new to me ones! I still need to start Maureen's new series! I've found that I've been doing a lot of waiting series out for them to be complete before I start them. Dangerous habit that is! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of Us is Next and Hunting November are high on my list, because sequels and the previous books were solid 5-star reads for me. I read Don't Read the Comments, and I really enjoyed it. I hope these are all hits for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of these are new to me, but I think All Your Twisted Secrets is on my TBR, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be Not Far From Me and One Of Us Is Next are two that I'm excited for too! I still need to read Killing November!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Heart so fierce and broken is absolutely amazing! Looks like you both have a lot of good books to look forward to this year and I hope you can get around to all of them :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs