Saturday, January 4, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 



Jenn:



For Review: 

Red HoodClique BaitIncendiary (Hollow Crown, #1)



Audio: 

A Constellation of RosesWherever She GoesAurora Blazing (Consortium Rebellion, #2)Have You Seen HerCanyons, Caravans, & Cadavers (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #6)Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No NormalChasing the Shadows (Sentinels of the Galaxy Book 2)Not Even Bones (Market of Monsters, #1)In the Hall with the Knife (Clue Mystery, #1)



Games:

Five Tribes Cover ArtworkPipeline Cover ArtworkBlack Angel Cover ArtworkPapillon Cover ArtworkTerraforming Mars Cover Artwork




Ash:

Audio:
Game (I Hunt Killers, #2)Blood of My Blood (I Hunt Killers, #3)Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)Plague World (REMADE Book 3)Junkyard CatsInterview with the Robot

Finn:

Review:
Benjamin Nicholas & The Golden Key (Book, #1)

Audio:
Peter PanHouse of Teeth










What did you get this week?




       

3 comments:

  1. Oooh very nice!! I loooved Chasing the Shadows and cannot wait to see how Maria will end this series later this year!

    Hope you both enjoy the new reads (and games!)!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read A Constellation of Roses (LOVED IT), and In the Hall with the Knife (really enjoyed it). I am curious about Clique Bait. Can't wait to see what you think of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard such good things about Not Even Bones and that one is on my TBR! I just got Yes No Maybe So approved and I am so excited to read it because Becky!! Albertalli!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs