Sunday, August 5, 2018

Weekly Wrap Up: July 29th- August 4th


Weekly Wrap-Up 
July 29th- August 4th

This week on our blog:

Wee Reads Reviews:



Weekly Memes and Features:

Other Random Posts:




This Week Coming Up:


Posts: 
Book Tag: Nope Book Tag
Cover Up: Meow! 
Bloggy Buddies: Kristen 
Guess That Book
Answer Me This: Husband interview edition
Bookworms Wishlist: Winnie the Pooh



Jenn's week:



I had a pretty good week. I didn't get much blogging done as I would have liked. I am so behind on reviews, I need to get those going, I did do some good amount of blog hopping. More than I usually get time for. I am happy for that. I also had a great week for reads. I listened to my average amount of audios but I just had some really good audio books this week. I was very pleased with many of the reads this week. I did manager to play through some games. I had a friend come over Saturday night and Friday night Johns birthday so we played a game Friday night too. 

Other than some fun games, blog hopping, and great books, my week has been pretty slow and quiet. 

Here are the games we played last week:




Image result for karuba board gameImage result for ghost fightin treasure hunters board game Image result for monster factory board game
Image result for trailer park wars board game

 My reads last week and hopeful this week. 


Books Finished: 

Pretty BabyNineThe CheerleadersFairest of AllAs You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess BrideIf We Were VillainsNeverworld WakeBig WoodsEvery Single Secret



Books Coming Up: 

SmotheredDiners, Dives & Dead Ends (Rose Strickland Mystery, #1)All These Beautiful StrangersA Stranger in the HouseSea WitchThese Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1)Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #1)Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)The Death and Life of Eleanor Parker





Ash's week:



This week just flew by. Completely. I had a three day weekend. Friday- Saturday was the readathon, Sunday we went to Dragons Lair with a friend of ours and played a couple games. I didn't get any pictures sadly.

Then Monday I did a bunch of blogging and getting stuff ready for the week. 


This week we started a few new posts. And that was fun. Other than that, just working. 


I have been planning Finn's 5th birthday party. It's in two weeks and his birthday is next week. The theme for his party is Minecraft. So I have been getting decorations together, the cake in order, and any other snacks. This is my first time basically planning the party on my own and I feel really overwhelmed. But I got this!


Friday was John's birthday. We took him to the Creamistry. Which is an ice cream shop where they make the ice cream in front of you. Sooo good. And then we played Trailer Park Wars.





And then on Saturday John's family took us to Dave and Busters. We didn't get much time to play games because it took forever to eat dinner. But it was fun and the food was good.






Our recipes this week:

This week I watched...
No movies, but I have been watching America's Got Talent and One Tree Hill


One Tree Hill PosterAmerica's Got Talent Poster



Barely got any reading done, like I said, it was an off week.

Ash's Audio:
Final GirlsThis is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1)


Ash's Books:
Nuffin



What Ash wants to read and listen to this week: 
The Cabin at the End of the WorldAfter AliceTo Catch a Killer (Erin Blake #1)Dating Disasters of Emma NashBeastly Bones (Jackaby, #2)Eleanor (The Unseen, #1)Space OperaCount All Her Bones (Girl, Stolen, #2)The Loneliest Girl in the UniverseHappily Ever After (The Selection, #0.4, 0.5, 2.5, 3.1, 3.5)The Wicked DeepYou May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1)



3 comments:

  1. What a week for both of you! So much fun and some really great books too! Here's to another great week to come:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn - I loved Smothered. It was so fun! I hope you like it too.
    Ash - I have never been to D&B, although one is close enough for me to walk to. That dessert looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to get behind on everything! I took one day off the computer yesterday and I just know that I'll be playing catchup all day now! That ice cream looks so tasty...

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs