Monday, August 13, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.



Hopefully this week is better than last week! Here is what I got. 


Jenn's Current Reads:


Ten After ClosingDiners, Dives & Dead Ends (Rose Strickland Mystery, #1)Smothered



Jenn finished:

Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga, #1)These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1)




Jenn Next To Read:



Shakespeare UndeadThe Death and Life of Eleanor Parker

Jenn's Audio:


Ash:

Just finished audio:

 
The Loneliest Girl in the Universe

Current Audio:

The Cheerleaders


Audio next:

Sky in the Deep


Reading Current:

To Catch a Killer (Erin Blake #1)Dark Tales: The Call of Cthulhu: A Graphic Novel


Reading Next:
Happily Ever After (The Selection, #0.4, 0.5, 2.5, 3.1, 3.5)



What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    






      

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I can't wait to read These Rebel Waves, though I am not sure when that will be! At this rate...next year with the sequel! Lol! I really liked The Cheerleaders! Hope you will too! Happy Reading ladies!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read The Loneliest Girl in the Universe, too! How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've abandoned two books over the weekend but I'm now on Jeff Menapace's Wildlife which is MUCH better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started Scythe by Neal Shusterman! So many of my friends told me I HAD to read it, Lol.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs