Sunday, August 12, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

For Review: 

The Darkest StarThe TombThe FadeAny Second

Audio: 

SmotheredThese Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1)Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #1)



Bought:

Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga, #1)


Michael



Bought:
The Wild Robot Escapes (The Wild Robot, #2)


     

Finn:


For Review:
Time for Bed, Miyuki



What did you get this week?










       

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice!! I received The Fade this week as well! I still need to read Demitria's first duology! I read half of it! Lol! Hope you all enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Smothered. It was hilarious. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week for me was all about horror! I'm getting ready for two months of horror reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Dance of Thieves!! I am curious about The Darkest Star, but I wasn't a big fan of her Lux series.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs