Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Guess That Book #1

Guess that book is a feature where we describe a book and y'all have to guess what book we're describing.





A little girl, an evil queen, a crazy cat, and a madman in a hat.



A little girl travels to another world, where everything is just a little mad.



Set in England first, and then travels to another world



First published in November of 1865



“I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.” 

5 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll! One of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jordan - Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I know but don't want to ruin it for everyone. It is one of my favorite classics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice In Wonderland. This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! I knew exactly what book you were talking about (even before scrolling down)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs