Sunday, May 3, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up: April 26th- May 2nd

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
Ash's week:
Guys I'm running out of things to talk about. Nothing of too much interest happened this week. 
We had the readathon last week, I watched some movies, read some books, watched some TV. I'm actually really not sure where this week went, it went by in a rush. Seriously.

The biggest thing happening is that my husband and I decided we were going to try for another baby. I'm going to the doctor and I'm going to be put on clomid to help me to conceive. Hopefully more than one baby. We could use all the prayers and the hope and the good thoughts we can get. I'm sure y'all don't really care about my personal life, but in case you do, it would mean a lot. 

We decided to have an outdoor cook out too! So we had food and invited people to (social distancing!) come eat and have the kids play in the sprinkler etc. 

We also went to get ice cream after and then played a game. Then we spent the night watching Doctor Who. We got the boxed sets for 9, 10, and 11. And so we're starting at 9. 



I watched:
Once Upon a Time PosterDangerous Lies PosterKnives and Skin PosterI Still See You PosterIt's a Disaster PosterTremors PosterBrand new 9th Doctor Audio Adventures coming in 2020! : doctorwho


Ash's Books Read:
Kill Me Softly (Beau Rivage, #1)The TwinMoonstruck, Vol. 2: Some Enchanted Evening (Moonstruck #2)Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)Locke & Key, Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:

Find Me (Find Me, #1)That NightParamnesia: The Deadish Chronicles
The DeepMy Dark VanessaOnly Ashes Remain (Market of Monsters, #2)

Jenn:

I didn't do much reading this week, I had to work late most nights. I was also very distracted by television and board games and you tube.


Books read this week:
Pretty as a Picture



Currently Reading This Week:
Last GirlsFly Me To The Moon: Sylvia Stryker Space Case #1 (Outer Space Mysteries)Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)Deadly Little Scandals (Debutantes #2)The Murder List









Games played this last week:


Updated cover image!Box Cover w/ logofull Essential Edition box front with textBox frontMandala Cover ArtworkCat Lady Cover ArtworkMiyabi, HABA, 2019 — front cover (image provided by the publisher)Ishtar, IELLO, 2019 — Front coverGrand Austria Hotel Cover ArtworkEvolution: Flight, North Star Games, LLC, 2015 (image provided by the publisher)


Shows Binged: 

Dania Ramirez in Once Upon a Time (2011)Never Have I Ever PosterZoey's Extraordinary Playlist Poster


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs