Saturday, April 25, 2020

Jenn Vs. Ash: Deweys 24 Hour Readathon 6 Hr Update 2!



Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon 12 hours in!



Ash-
Whoo hoo!! It's 6:30 which means we've almost been reading for TWELVE HOURS. I don't know, my eyes are getting heavy and my head hurts just a little. I'm alternating between physical, graphic novel, and audio. I have been downloading sims 4 mods and listening to an audio. 
Now we decided to take a minor break from reading and play a game so we're playing Chai! 

I am so proud of hubby because he has finished FOUR books today! Normally he finishes one. 

These are the two of mine I've read:
The Backstagers, Vol. 3: EncoreA Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)

And I am halfway done listening to this one:
Layoverland

I started End Games and decided I wasn't in the mood for it, so I decided to start The Escape instead. Once I'm done with Layoverland and the Escape I will read my last graphic novel. 

The EscapeLocke & Key, Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom


Don't forget to follow me on insta!


Here's some yummy food I've eaten! 



I don't have photos of my "next reads" yet, I will have to do it here in a bit. 

Ash books completed thus far: 
Moonstruck, Vol. 1: Magic to Brew (Moonstruck #1)Morning Glories, Vol. 4: TruantsThe Backstagers, Vol. 3: EncoreA Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)


Jenn-

I have gone five miles, 13,804 steps! I'm halfway through my 4th book, and I've eaten a lot. A whole lot. Ash made me happy and said we could play a game so we are taking a break to do so. 

Here's my new finished book:
43679801

And I'm halfway through 

Fly Me To The Moon: Sylvia Stryker Space Case #1 (Outer Space Mysteries)

Next will be 

Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)Party GamesJem and the Holograms, Vol. 1: Showtime

Finished so far:

Ice Cream Man, Vol. 3: Hopscotch MelangeGuilt & Galaxy Cake (Comfort Cakes Cozy Mysteries, #2)43679801







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs