Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: I Really Wanted to Read This......But didn't

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's Top Ten is the books we wanted to read in 2018 and just never got around to... for some reason or another. 

Jenn

Okay so I am cheating a bit on this one. Just 10, that is really hard. I have at least 20 books a month I want to read in new releases. So I decided to do a top 12 and pick one for every month in 2018 that I was really really excited to read and just didn't... maybe this year! 

The Extinction Trials (The Extinction Trials, #1)Pitch DarkDefy the Worlds (Constellation, #2)Ash Princess (Ash Princess Trilogy #1)Ride On99 Lies (100 Hours #2)Sanctuary (Sanctuary, #1)Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #1)Not Even Bones (Market of Monsters, #1)Grim Lovelies (Grim Lovelies, #1)Archenemies (Renegades, #2)Stronger, Faster, and More Beautiful

Ash:
NightingaleThe Dark Descent of Elizabeth FrankensteinImpostors (Impostors, #1)Ten After ClosingWhen Elephants FlyNineBad ManThe Dark Beneath the Ice#Murdertrending (MurderTrending, #1)The Unbinding of Mary Reade



1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! We even shared two picks!! Ash Princess was meant to be on my list as well as I still need to read it. I also need to start Claudia Gray's new series! And finish her older ones! So behind!! I want to read Amy Lukavics' book too! I've read two so far and liked them a lot! Definitely need more!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs