Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences out our current read to peak others' curiosity. 




Teaser #1 Cinder by Marissa Meyer Page 324

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)




She snatched the old foot from the shelf - the small, rusted thing she'd woken up with after her operation, when she was a confused, unloved, eleven-year-old girl. She'd sworn to never put it on again, but at this moment it might have been made of crystal for how precious it looked to her.















Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins   location 1289

Anna and the French Kiss




Memories from earlier this week- sitting next to St. Clair in the dark theater, his leg against mine, the look that passed between us-flood back in and fill me with shame. The more I've thought about it, the more I'm convinced nothing happened.

3 comments:

  1. Great teasers! I really need to read Cinder. Here is my TT
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely teasers! I've read both books, they are both good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teasers! I loved both novels! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs