Monday, March 12, 2012

Mailbox Monday #8

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by
The Story Siren.  


Library: 


Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Angel BurnA Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)

Audible.com

Article 5 (Article 5, #1)

Amazon Kindle:

Invisible Justice (Justice, #1)Survival,  YA Paranormal Romance (Book 1 of The Guardians of Vesturon)Legacy of the EmpressA Chance for CharityIntrigue Wide Awake (Academy of the Fallen, #1)Earth (Elemental, #1)Airel (The Airel Saga, #1)Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #1)Glamour (Rae Wilder, #1)

Bookspot (local bookstore)

Arizona (Beautiful Dead, #2)Impossible

Netgalley.com

Tomorrow Land


1 comment:

  1. Nice to know that I have fellow book junkies with me. :) I seriously read too much. I can't wait to read your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs