Monday, May 23, 2016

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn's Current Reads:


Please Don't Tell



Jenn's Current Audio

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)





This week coming up Jenn has planned to Read 


The Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1)738 DaysLife Before

Jenn's Audio:

EverlandFuture Shock

Ash's Current Read:
The Call


Ash Plans to Read:

Stalking Jack the RipperBaby Doll


We are trying to get all our BEA reads in. We do have a post to go up for our BEA Haul. Its just taking  a bit together.  
What have been your great reads the week?



     


     

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed The Marked Girl. I hope you do too. Here's my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm excited and nervous about Everland! I love fairy tale retellings and adore Peter Pan, so there's some nerves involved! LOL! Hope you both enjoy your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peculiar Children and Jack the Ripper are both on my TBR list. Great picks this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs