Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #27 and W.W.W #12


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,

 that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 
  




Dead is a Killer Tune by Marlene Perez 


Sept 4th 2012- I am so excited for this book. I absolutely love this 


series!


Dead Is a Killer Tune (Dead Is, #7)A diabolical pied piper comes to town in the the seventh installment of this hot paranormal mystery series.   High school freshman Jessica Walsh is a virago, a woman warrior who must protect her hometown from danger. And in the unusual little town of Nightshade, California, trouble is always lurking. At Nightshade’s Battle of the Bands, Jess’s boyfriend Dominic and his band Side Effects May Vary are up against Hamlin, a band so popular that their fans follow them everywhere. Soon, Nightshade’s musicians are doing risky, illegal and even fatal things—and claiming that strange music they heard right before falling asleep told them to do it. Could a diabolical pied piper be sabotaging the Battle of the Bands? It’s up to Jessica and her friends track down the tuneful tyrant.





Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and Michelle Rowen


December 11th 2012 


Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)In a land where magic has been forgotten but peace has reigned for centuries, a deadly unrest is simmering. Three kingdoms grapple for power—brutally transforming their subjects’ lives in the process. Amidst betrayals, bargains, and battles, four young people find their fates forever intertwined:

Cleo: A princess raised in luxury must embark on a rough and treacherous journey into enemy territory in search of a magic long thought extinct.

Jonas: Enraged at injustice, a rebel lashes out against the forces of oppression that have kept his country impoverished—and finds himself the leader of a people’s revolution centuries in the making.

Lucia: A girl adopted at birth into a royal family discovers the truth about her past—and the supernatural legacy she is destined to wield.

Magnus: Bred for aggression and trained to conquer, a firstborn son begins to realize that the heart can be more lethal than the sword...

The only outcome that’s certain is that kingdoms will fall. Who will emerge triumphant when all they know has collapsed?


                                                                 W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by should Be Reading....   





What are you currently reading? 

The Jellybean Crisis by Jolene Stockman                 Rapture by Lauren Kate

   The Jelly Bean Crisis                Rapture (Fallen, #4)


What did you recently finish reading? 



  Dark Eden by Patrick Carmen                            Nocturnal by Chelsea M. Cameron


Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1)                   Nocturnal (The Noctalis Chronicles, #1)

What do you think you’ll read next? 


Looking for Alaska by John Green                              Still trying to get to Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn


Looking for Alaska                    Tokyo Heist



What about your Wednesday?







11 comments:

  1. 'Dead is a Killer Tune' looks really funny, but I absolutely love the 'Fallen Kingdoms' cover! It is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the cover of Fallen Kingdoms. Dead is a Killer Tune sounds good too.. Great pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2972

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Looking For Alaska. I haven't heard of your other books.

    w.w.w. wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued by the thought of raining jelly beans.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for Falling Kingdoms! And I loved Looking for Alaska :)

    Shortskie's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Tokyo Heist on my TBR pile too...really need to find time for it. That and the bagillion other books on my list. Oh its hard to be a bibliophile!

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I love Marlene's series as well. I've only read the first 3 though!

    I'm definitely looking forward to reading Falling Kingdoms. I love high fantasy!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not heard of Dead is a Killer Tune, but Falling Kingdoms is _definitely_ on my Wish List! High Fantasy FTW! :-)

    Thanks for stopping by BlookGirl earlier <3 Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very curious about Fallen Kingdoms! Sounds awesome!

    Here's My WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all look like really good books. I will have to look into them :)

    You can find my W.W.W. here:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/08/www-wednesdays-aug01.html

    Happy reading!


    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the books before Rapture other then Fallen. I've heard a few mixed reviews about it though.
    I haven't heard of any of your other books, but they look good.

    My WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs