Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Bookworm's Wishlist



 Just a little feature to make a little list for all my book lover friends. 



 A new feature I have been wanting to do is a feature for bookish items I just need in my life... Of course, there are way too many to buy so this is just a wish list, dreaming, dreaming, dreaming! Today is my hubby's birthday too, so great day to start.


Every Week I will just showcase what I find and where to go to make these things your own... if you so wish too.




One of my favorite things about old books.. the smell. When you walk into an old bookstore and you can smell the leather, old pages, and dust. Oh, I love it. I need this candle. I can have that smell in my house all the time. 




            


Combining my two loves of coffee and books. I am always happy to collect more mugs and these are so awesome1


    


Library Book Scarf. Library Date Due luxe scarf, parchment & more. Literary gift. Bookish, bookworm, librarian, author gift, teacher gift. Library Card: Gray socks



A little bit of clothes and a little bit of accessories is all I need to express my love of books to everyone I meet! 



   


And last but not least. I love these for the home. I only wish I had a library to put them in. 





4 comments:

  1. I love collections anything that has to do with books or reading too. Love the coffe mugs! And the pillow cases, I have the yellow one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SO MANY coffee mugs, but I feel like I need these too. :p Love these items, thanks for featuring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need more mugs with anything book related on them, as I have none!
    I'd also love a necklace like that too :=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued by the old books candle! And yes, I'm a book dragon! Or maybe a book badger as I'm a Hufflepuff!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs