Monday, April 16, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


 I just finished: 



Beyond a Darkened Shore

 I am currently reading:


The Lies They Tell



Next in line to read is:

The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)




I just finished with audio:

One Was Lost

Current Listen:

Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game #1)

Up next: 




Ash:

Current Audio:
A Madness So Discreet



Audio next:
I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer

Next on Kindle:
Next to Normal

Currently reading:
So Yesterday



Reading Next:
The Midnight Twins (Midnight Twins, #1) or Memory Girl

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    


      

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited about THE LIES THEY TELL!! I hope you love it!! I also desparately need to read A MADNESS SO DISCREET. I really love Mindy's books, so it's a must for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond a Darkened Shore is one I am keeping an eye on and will likely be buying sooner rather than later! Lol! LOVED The Lovely and the Lost!! Really enjoyed One Was Lost, total surprise to that one and also liked Ace of Shades! I still need to read A Madness so Discreet, and everything else is new to me! Lol! Hope you both enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice variety :) Hope yall enjoy your reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing! I'm still in the biggest reading slump ever!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs