Saturday, April 14, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 


It was a slow week for me and for Ash. Didn't get a whole bunch but this is what we got. 


For Review:


PrideFor a Muse of Fire (For a Muse of Fire, #1)Game of Secrets


Audio: 

The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)Dream On (The Silver Trilogy, #2)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Wild BirdAce of Shades (The Shadow Game #1)A Madness So Discreet



What did you get this week?



       

3 comments:

  1. It was a great book week for me with 50 freebies and ten bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I LOVED Page Morgan's series!! I think she moved on to write an adult contemporary series, which bummed me out since I don't read contemps! Hoping she goes back to paranormal/fantasy because that series was a lot of fun!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Wild Bird to read and need to get to it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs