Saturday, April 28, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

Kindle Free:

Murder, Curlers, and Cream (Valentine Beaumont Mysteries #1)Bed and Breakfast and Murder (Fiona Fleming #1)Brownies & Betrayal (Sweet Bites Mysteries, #1)

For Review:

Beast: A Tale of Love and RevengeCopycatOgre Enchanted


Audio: 

In Her SkinLast NightWonder Woman at Super Hero High (DC Super Hero Girls)Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children, #1)Optimists Die FirstRebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1)The Queen's Rising (The Queen’s Rising, #1)The Safest Lies

Bought:
The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's PrincePoor Unfortunate Soul: A Tale of the Sea Witch



Ash: 

For review:
Scream and Scream Again!: A Horror-Mystery AnthologyThe Land of YesterdayThe Looking GlassThe HealerTrapped in Room 217


Bought:

Y'all I went to Half Price Books and got 11 books for like $25. Happy Ash.

The Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2)Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2)UnSouled (Unwind, #3)The Killing (CHERUB)Gone (Gone, #1)The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)Among the Hidden (Shadow Children, #1)Among the ImpostorsIn Real LifeSomeday, SomewhereThe Escape


Audio: 

The Sun Is Also a StarRoomFirstlife (Everlife, #1)The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)Dividing Eden (Dividing Eden, #1)The Afterlife of Holly ChaseThe Boy in the Striped PajamasThe City of Ember (Book of Ember, #1)


John Audio:

The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)

Finn books:
Pig the PugThe X-Files: Earth Children Are Weird




What did you get this week?






       

5 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Beast was one I had my eye on! Love anything related to Beauty and the Beast! Lol! Queen's Rising and Poor Unfortunate Soul are still ones I need to read! The rest of the books are pretty much all new to me ones! Hope you both enjoy them!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Hunger Games and I'm well overdue for a reread of that. I liked the first Life as we knew it book but never liked the male MC from book two. Book 3 was mixed but overall it was a decent read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebel of the Sands is definitely on my list for this year. I'm actually listening to The Hunger Games right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Optimists Die First- that title cracks me up. :) The Safest Lies looks good. Yay for Hunger games books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adored Optimists Die First. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs