Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #129





Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I Can't wait for:


What Waits in the Woods
What Waits in the Woods by Kieran Scott

March 31st 2015






It's a beautiful, sunny day. Callie Velasquez holds hands with her boyfriend Jeremy as they follow Callie's new BFFs Penelope and Lissa up the trail. The four friends are embarking on a camping trip -- a trip that immediately goes awry. They lose their way on the trail, and encounter a charismatic stranger with questionable motives. And when Callie stumbles upon a dead body, it becomes clear that the danger that lies in the woods is deadlier than she could have ever imagined. Tensions mount and friendships are tested as these teenagers try to survive the most sinister of circumstances.





This looks so creepy and so freaky and so good.  I need a good horror story.

6 comments:

  1. I am always looking for a scary thriller in YA. I will have to check this one out. It sounds like it may make me sleep with the lights on haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look really creepy!! I like that cover too.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this one! It reminds me of all the horror movies I like watching (I know What You Did Last Summer, etc.) Have you ever read Ten by Gretchen McNeil? That is a good one next time you are in a horror reading mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely my type of read, going to be so fun and twisted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh nice! Been seeing this one around! Continuing to debate on it though. I do like the cover! So eerie!!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one too! I hope we both enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs