Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #120





Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


Top Ten Books I would Like My Book Club to Read:

This one was hard. I am really good reading anything, but these stood out for me as good conversation books.Some I have already read, I just think they would be great books to discuss. 



The Walled CityWe Should Hang Out Sometime: Embarrassingly, a true storyThe Walls Around UsThe Game of Love and DeathAll the RageCreedForbidden (Forbidden, #1)Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, #1)
Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1)We Were LiarsComplicit

6 comments:

  1. We Were Liars was on my list as well! I would really like to read Code Name Verity...Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh nice! These are pretty much new to me ones!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I think all The Rage is going to be very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother (who doesn't read too much) recently read and enjoyed We Should Hang Out Sometime, so I definitely want to read that one! It sounds hilarious :) I've heard great things about Code Name Verity and We Were Liars, too. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to read The Walls Around Us!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. We both had Complicit on our list :) I agree that We Were Liars would be an excellent pick and I'm super excited to read All the Rage!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs