Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cover Up! #2


This feature I will just gab, remark, feature covers  I like or don't like. Anything covers goes. 


I am very excited for the 3rd book of one of my more favorable series is coming out next month. I really love the covers to this series. The American versions and the UK versions. I do like the American better, I really just love the coloring, the blur, and the font. Okay so I like all of it.. What are your thoughts.


American Version:
The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3)




UK Verson:
The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs