Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday???




A while back, I am talking about quite a while back, I had a discussion feature called Thoughts for Thursday. I tried to discuss things, mainly books, because that is what my life is about.... oh back to subject at hand, i didn't get a good response. So I quit. That was a long time ago and since I have more followers. So what are your thoughts?? Would you like to see a weekly or random discussion post and if so.... here is my questions what would you like to see discussed? books or personal or random or maybe all the above. Please let me know. 


PS. that was my old meme so it doesn't really match. Will need a new one. I am very OCD and work on patterns and likeness. Things that make sense. I do not like chaos or out of order stuff. 

side rant... sorry


Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I like discussions of all types... bookish, personal, rants, whatever :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs