Monday, August 10, 2020

July Recap and August TBR

Here's our monthly recap! 
We decided to start doing a monthly recap. Since we post and read a ton we will highlight what our favorite things were and what we hope to read the upcoming month. 






Ash's Month!

★ I read 6 books in July!
 I went nowhere 
 I did nothing 
★ Oh I did start to see a counselor 
★ We decided to do remote learning with Finn 
 I lost 20 lbs. And gained 5 back 
 I found out I have PCOS 
★ I watched a TON of horror movies 
★ I organized my craft room 
★ I also went through and got rid of a lot of Finn's stuff he doesn't need anymore


Here's a few great photos from July:




My favorite movies watched in July
Misery PosterHouse of 1000 Corpses PosterBehind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon PosterBurning Bright PosterDeep Blue Sea PosterThe Green Inferno PosterJack Frost PosterTales of Halloween PosterThe Rocky Horror Picture Show PosterRepo! The Genetic Opera Poster

July reading stats:


 YA: 5
 Adult: 1
 Childrens: 0
 Graphic Novels: 0
 MG: 0
 Nonfiction: 0

My favorite books read in July:

5 Stars:
0

4 Stars:
My Best Friend's ExorcismThe Girl in the White VanGirls Save the World in This OneGet Even (Don't Get Mad, #1)Last Girls


Books I hope to read in August

The Call (The Call, #1)Paper TownsBlood Will Tell (Point Last Seen, #2)All Your Twisted SecretsNegan Lives #1The Complete Tales and PoemsThat NightHarrow LakeHome Before DarkNight MusicMonster Blood (Goosebumps, #3)The Geek's Guide to Unrequited LoveThe Last Good Day of the YearCamp MurderfaceThey Wish They Were UsStars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 4.5)The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)If It Makes You HappyThe Last Time We Say GoodbyeProject 17The Last to DieSilverswiftThe Cellar (The Cellar, #1)The Best Kind of Magic (Windy City Magic, #1)MaliceThe Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)Snotgirl, Vol. 3: Is This Real Life?Dr. Maniac vs. Robby Schwartz (Goosebumps HorrorLand #5)When the Light Went OutCrowded, Vol. 2: Glitter DystopiaAnna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)The Heir (The Selection, #4)Unwind (Unwind, #1)The MurmuringsAfter the FireAll Eyes on HerMonstress, Vol. 1: AwakeningThe Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)




Jenn-
♥I'm still working from home
♥Michael is still working from home
♥I played 44 games total
♥Excited about Finn's birthday!
♥Bought the first Halloween decor of the season
♥My board game retreat was canceled

Books Read in July - 

Reading Stats: 4 books.



 Adult: 2
YA: 2
Graphic Novels: 0

5 Stars:
0

4 Stars:
All Your Twisted SecretsLast Girls



August Hopefuls:
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: DallasWhat Waits in the WoodsGet Even (Don't Get Mad, #1)Only Ashes Remain (Market of Monsters, #2)The UnhoneymoonersHome Before DarkChaotic GoodEarth Girl (Earth Girl, #1)Hitches, Hideouts, & Homicides (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #7)Girls Save the World in This OneRayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeFly Me To The Moon: Sylvia Stryker Space Case #1 (Outer Space Mysteries)MaliceWhat Is Hidden (What Is Hidden, #1)The Girl in the White Van


Favorite New Games Played:
Bosk Cover ArtworkGloomy Graves Cover ArtworkDominant Species Cover ArtworkArtSee Cover ArtworkCall to Adventure Cover ArtworkOn the Underground: London/Berlin Cover ArtworkFranchise Cover ArtworkCosmic Colonies Cover ArtworkNova Luna Cover Artwork
Floor Plan Cover Artwork

How was your month of July? Anything new and exciting or just good ole' fun? Did you get a lot of reading done? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs