Monday, September 14, 2015

Its Monday What Are You Reading

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
Come see what we are reading.



JENN: What I have read this last week: 

We'll Never Be ApartShutterThrusts of Justice (Chooseomatic Books, #2)172 Hours on the MoonThe Accident Season


What I am currently reading: 


Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1)Secret (Elemental, #4)The Cherry Blossom Murder (Josie Clark in Japan mysteries #1)



What I plan on reading this week:

Reawakened (Reawakened, #1)Never NeverSweet MadnessLost Stars (Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens)What We Saw

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I enjoyed Reawakened and am very curious about Never Never! Hope you enjoy all the reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading! I haven't read a single page in a book for four days!!!! That needs to change asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Secret by Brigid Kemmerer, hope you liked it as well.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs