Monday, August 17, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
Come see what we are reading.



What I have read this last week: 

Return to the Dark House (Dark House, #2)Buzz KillPerfected (Perfected, #1)ShackledTangled Webs (Tangled Webs, #1)


What I am currently reading: 


Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)Born of Illusion (Born of Illusion, #1)The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)



What I plan on reading this week:

How to Say I Love You Out LoudAnne & HenryThe Fixer (The Fixer, #1)

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still need to read Welcome to the Dark House! Though I did really enjoy Powerless! Hope you enjoy all your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to start How To Say I Love You Out Loud very soon, too!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs