Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday Ghostlight by Sonia Gensler





Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Jenn's Pick :I Can't wait for:


Ghostlight
Ghostlight by Sonia Gensler
  
August 4th 2015  


                 
Things that go bump in the night are just the beginning when a summer film project becomes a real-life ghost story!

Avery is looking forward to another summer at Grandma’s farm, at least until her brother says he’s too old for “Kingdom,” the imaginary world they’d spent years creating. Lucky for her, there’s a new kid staying in the cottage down the road: a city boy with a famous dad, Julian’s more than a little full of himself, but he’s also a storyteller like Avery. So when he announces his plan to film a ghost story, Avery is eager to join in.

Unfortunately, Julian wants to film at Hilliard House, a looming, empty mansion that Grandma has absolutely forbidden her to enter. As terrified as Avery is of Grandma’s wrath, the allure of filmmaking is impossible to resist.

As the kids explore the secrets of Hilliard house, eerie things begin to happen, and the “imaginary” dangers in their movie threaten to become very real. Have Avery and Julian awakened a menacing presence? Can they turn back before they go too far?

This one just sounds fun and creepy. I think it may be MG but I am not sure. It sounds good either way. 

5 comments:

  1. Okay, how have I not seen this book before? Adding to my TBR now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds really creepy. I love that cover. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! Love a good creepy read! I can't watch scary movies, but I love the scary books! Guess I downplay the horrors or something! Totally weird! LOL!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it does sound a little MG, but who cares? Sounds awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs