Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #27 and Top Ten #17

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.




Cass felt another presence in the room with her. She turned, slowly, purposefully, scanning the room, but the salon was empty. 














I watched in fascination as my lion quietly Paced out a wide circle. When he reached the place it had begun, he padded into its center, stopped , and turned to face me. 













When he turns the corner I grab a blanket off my bed and sneak down the stairs. I hold my breath at the tiny sound the door makes when it clicks open, and step out onto the back porch. 















Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's top ten is series I have yet to finish, and I'm adding,but really want to soon!


1.  Firelight by Sophie Jordan - This one I have not finished because the last one just released. I hope to get to it soon!
Firelight (Firelight, #1)Vanish (Firelight, #2)Hidden (Firelight, #3)

2. Iron Fey by Julie Kawaga- I still have the Iron Knight left and have not had a chance to get to it. It's sitting on the shelf just waiting. I also have the novelettes to read. 
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5)


3. Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger- I really want to get these read, just have not yet. I have 3  left., the next one on line is on my Fall reading list!

Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2)Blameless (Parasol Protectorate, #3)Heartless (The Parasol Protectorate, #4)Timeless (Parasol Protectorate, #5)

4.Blood Coven by Mari Mancussi- Love this series. Working on getting it done asap, but I am only on number 5.

Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)Stake That! (Blood Coven Vampire, #2)Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)Bad Blood (Blood Coven Vampire, #4)Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)Soul Bound (Blood Coven Vampire, #7)Blood Forever (Blood Coven Vampire, #8)

5. Luxe Series by Ann Godbersen- I have one left!
The Luxe (Luxe, #1)Rumors (Luxe, #2)Envy (Luxe, #3)Splendor (Luxe, #4)\

6. The Seven Kingdoms by Kristen Cashore- I really really need to read Bitterblue

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)

7. Flappers by Jillian Larken- Just haven't been able to get to the last one!

Vixen (Flappers, #1)Ingenue (Flappers, #2)Diva (Flappers, #3)

8. Shifters by Rachel Vincent. I read the first one this year and loved it. I have the second planned this Fall, I need to get the rest in soon. 

Stray (Shifters, #1)Rogue (Shifters, #2)Pride (Shifters, #3)Prey (Shifters, #4)
Shift (Shifters, #5)Alpha (Shifters, #6)

9. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead- I have 2 left- I am getting there!

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)

10. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- I watched all the movies before I started reading the books, soo..I know what happens but still want to read them, because 4-7 are huge, I have been taking my time. I have 4 and 5 on my Fall reading list. YAY!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)


Almost everything I read leads to a series of some kind...I hardly ever read a any in a series back to back, so series take me forever. But I eventually get through them. I have to really not like a book or got really bored in a book to not finish the series. 




9 comments:

  1. Nice teases! Can't believe you can read 3 at a time!! Nice!

    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire Academy and Harry Potter. Sooo amazing. Hope you get to finish them soon. I am dying to start the Iron Fey series.

    And awesome teasers. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teasers! I really need to pick up my copy of Embrace soon!
    <3 Doodle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many series up there that I need to read! The Iron Fey, Vampire Academy those are ones that I really want to get into. Also love the teaser for Embrace! I have that one coming up for review soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many great series listed! I freaking love Harry Potter, Iron Fey, and Vampire Academy. I have Graceling, Boys That Bite, and Stray on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the series you listed. Truthfly, most of them are on my to Start the Series list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read the Luxe series sooo bad! Hope to get to it soon... here is my list!! Angela's Anxious Life

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teasers! We do have matching books today!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many of these series are on my list to read, but I haven't even started them! I'm getting into vampires (blame that on Vampire Diaries season 3), so I may have to get on some of these!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs