Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #12 and Top Ten Tuesday #3




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences 

out our current read to peak others' curiosity. 





Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)

"And shows up in my dreams uninvited. Seeing as I can't get away, it 

gives him the perfect chance to torture me with his so-called charm 

and attempt to be romantic."






Bayou Myth

A hand reached down, yanking the heavy bench of and tossing it a 

few feet away. I looked up, expecting to see Dave, but instead I 

found myself lost in the clear blue eyes of Chad Wexler. 




                                                                      Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme created by 




This week is pick you past favorite week. Since I have not been doing this meme long I had a bunch to choose from. I chose top ten favorite covers. this is really hard so I am picking top 10 from this year. 
Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)The Lost Saint: A Dark Divine NovelThe Name of the Star (Shades of London #1)
Of Sun & Moon (Midnight Guardian, #1)TwinedEndure (Need, #4)Heart of the HuntressUnearthly
Envy (Luxe, #3)Rumors (Luxe, #2)

Don't forget to enter my giveaways! 


The Unsacred Gift


And 


5 comments:

  1. Great teasers!

    Endure's cover is pretty smart! Have noticed there are so many books with girls wearing dresses on, lately lol.

    Here's my TT for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-21.html

    Vix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dearly Departed cover and the ones from the Luxe series. Great topic!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-26-love-stories.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed both of your teasers, but the second one really grabbed me. Bayous are spooky, and with alligators, snakes, and disease-bearing mosquitoes, they're dangerous -- even without adding evil people!
    My Teaser is from Toxic Torte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire Academy is one of my favourite series. I have not heard of Bayou Myth before. I'd better look into it. Thanks for the teaser.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs