Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bring on the Lion; I need these books!

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

Books I’d Slay a Lion to Get Early 

Ash- In no particular order
Run, Hide, Fight BackStainHeroesville (Heroesville, #1)NightingaleThe Dark Descent of Elizabeth FrankensteinThe CheerleadersGrim LoveliesAll the Ever Afters: The Untold Story of Cinderella’s StepmotherUndead Girl GangThe Surface Breaks



Jenn- I have a few the same as Ash...


Grim LoveliesNightingaleMirage (Mirage, #1)SanctuaryThe Unfortunates99 Lies (100 Hours #2)Save the DateThe Strange Fascinations of Noah HypnotikRide OnI Am Still Alive



5 comments:

  1. All the Ever Afters and Save the Date are definitely high on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The Unfortunates and I have an ARC of Undead Girl Gang and I'm considering pushing it ahead of some others because I REALLY want to read it next. Great list guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a few June releases that I'm certainly looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Undead Girlgang, this is definitely a book I'd buy strictly because of the cover! I'm really excited for Save the Date, too!

    https://pucksandpaperbacks.wordpress.com/2018/05/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-id-slay-a-lion-to-get-early/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh very nice!! Grim Lovelies, The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein, 99 Lies, Stain, and The Unfortunates are ones I really want to read as well! Great picks!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs