Saturday, May 5, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:



For Review:

The DisastersThis Splintered SilenceBroken ThingsSawkill GirlsThe DateSomething In The WaterThe Last Wish of Sasha Cade


Audio: 

The End of Our StorySunburnStay SweetIf I Die TonightHow You Ruined My LifeFirstlife (Everlife, #1)I Know What You Did Last SummerPillow Stalk (Madison Night Mystery, #1)


Bought: we took a little trip to half price books and I went on a Middle-Grade binge. I also bought some board games. YAY! 

The books: 

The Storybook of Legends (Ever After High, #1)Dragonbreath (Dragonbreath, #1)Princess Labelmaker to the Rescue! (Origami Yoda, #5)Ghoulfriends Just Want to Have Fun (Ghoulfriends, #2)Who's That Ghoulfriend? (Ghoulfriends, #3)

and my games...

Spellcaster Card GameR&R Games 890 Igor- The Monster Making game

Wakanda




Ash: 

For review:


The Dollar KidsThe Ruinous SweepBody SwapSummer ConstellationsWhisper (Whisper, #1)InSEXts Year One Vol. 1Hack/Slash vs. Vampirella #1Void Trip #1Dark Fang, Vol. 1: Earth CallingNo. 1 With A Bullet #1 (No. 1 With A Bullet #1)The Wormworld Saga: The Journey BeginsSacred Creatures #1Evolution, Vol. 1: Origins of a SpeciesIce Cream Man Vol. 1: Rainbow Sprinkles






Bought:

Lies (Gone, #3)Happily Ever After (The Selection, #0.4, 0.5, 2.5, 3.1, 3.5)Suicide Notes from Beautiful GirlsLibrary of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3)The Heir (The Selection, #4)



Finn books:

Sloppy Takes the PlungeFort Solitude (DC Comics: Secret Hero Society #2)How to Train Your Dragon (How to Train Your Dragon, #1)Study Hall of Justice (DC Comics: Secret Hero Society #1)




What did you get this week?






       

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Lots of new to me ones here! Really curious about Lauren Oliver's new book though! Hope you both enjoy all your lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something in the Water is one I'm looking forward to. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice book haul! I dipped my toe into a few different genres this week for what I'm sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs