Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cover Up: All About Alice

This feature I will just gab, remark, feature book covers. 

For this Cover Up we will be featuring our favorite Alice in Wonderland covers.


Everyone knows the story of Alice in Wonderland. Well here are some of our favorite covers for Alice.
As y'all may, or may not know. I am completely obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. I have so many different editions of the book, and I've read so many retellings. So this is by far one of my favorite cover up's.


Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carol
When Alice follows the White Rabbit down a rabbit hole, she finds herself in an enchanted world, filled with creatures like the Mad Hatter, the disappearing Cheshire Cat, and the Queen of Hearts. Alice quickly finds out that nothing is as it seems in the wild world of Wonderland

Alice's Adventures In WonderlandAlice's Adventures in Wonderland (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland #1)Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, #1)
Alice's Adventures in WonderlandAlice's Adventures in Wonderland (Illustrated)Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the middle top one the best - it kind of looks like a woodcut and I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these...especially the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! All of these covers are new to me and I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these are so cute! XD

    I have a copy with a blank cover - it's a 'design your own cover' kind of deal-y, but I've never decided what to do with it, so it's still blank! Lol XD

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs