Thursday, May 24, 2018

Answer Me This: All about Pets

Answer Me This. We are hoping this will help our friends get to know us a just a tad bit better. 
This week's Answer Me This is all about our pets. Pets we have now, pets we had in the past.


Ash-
So my current doggo's name is Primrose Everdeen. Named after Primrose from The Hunger Games of course. 

We adopted her from someone on Craigslist who was moving and couldn't take their dogs with them. They had already rehomed the other two but no one seemed to want Prim.

She was born with a deformed eye and I think that has a big part in why no one seemed to want her. 

Her name was Sammi before we adopted her. 

Prim is incredibly sweet, she loves to snuggle and cuddle and if you even so much as look her way she rolls over for some belly scratches. 

She also really loves stuffies. I mean really loves stuffies.

So here is my Primrose
A couple of my previous pets were...

Flash the hamster, named after The Flash. We had Flash for years and years. 7 years I think. Which is pretty old for a hamster.

He would escape his cage and jump down and chase the cats all over the place. He was brave and indestructible I swear.

And then I had Iggy the bunny, he was named after Iggy from Maximum Ride. He was supposed to be part dwarf bunny, but he was huge. He was really sweet, but we had a hard time taking care of him and giving him the attention he needed.

So we gave him to my then boyfriend and his family. And I was just notified within the last year that he had died.

I also had several fishies, the ones I remember the names of were Tonks, Lupin, and Teddy, all from Harry Potter. (as a toddler she had fishies named Donald and Goofy) And then I also had frogs, I remember some of their names, Rogue, Storm, and Nightcrawler, from X-men.


And then we also had some kitties. Leeloo, Gimli, Kairi, and Jubilee. I would post pictures of all of them, but that's just a lot.



Jenn-

Right now I have two dogs, German Shepherds. We have Luna Lovegood- 9 years old and small for a shepherd. Then we have Groot who is about to be a year old and he is huge! Those are my babies.

They are quite different for being the same breed. Luna is the serious one, bossy and moody, and a little senile. She has a rebellious spirit and loves to be stubborn. Sometimes the only thing that will get her attention is food... Cheese or Bone. She is very food motivated. She is a fade sable shepherd and is really pretty. She looks like a fox in the face. She isn't a snuggler but likes to be in the same room as us.

Groot is playful and goofy and really a big ol' dummy. He loves attention and will do anything to get it. He is a people pleaser and listens much better than Luna. He loves to shred cardboard. He will give up a bone for a cardboard box. Yea he is a strange one. He is also our snuggler. At about 100 lbs he thinks he is a lap dog and will lay on my lap. He covers almost all of me and I get a little lost in the couch when he does it. He is a sweetheart but a little too big for his snuggles. He doesn't know his own size and isn't gentle when he is excited. So his big paws can do quite the damage. He is the black and tan/red that is quite common in shepherds. One of his ears never came up so he has one down one up... it matches his goofy personality. 


Here are my pups.








   










1 comment:

 
Imagination Designs