Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Please Don’t Send Me There

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.


This week's topic is fictional places you never want to live. Please Don't Send MeThere!
Jenn: 
Oh so many. I mean I quite like this world.  We are missing some adventure and magic but it feels so safe without battling to the death and paranormal creature attacks, alien invasions, and monsters running wild. 
Here are my top ten worlds I never want to step foot in!




The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
1.) Panem   


Firstlife (Everlife, #1)

2.) The realm of Firstlife 


Devils Unto Dust

3.) West Texas Desert wtih Zombies

The Forgetting (The Forgetting, #1)

 4.) City of Canaan and not remembering


Shadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1)

 5.) Ravka

Everless (Everless, #1)
  6.) Kingdom of Sempera 

The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye
7.) The Walking Dead Universe

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
8.) Outside the wall in The Immortal Rules 

Bird Box
9.) This world with evil things you don't want to see

The Program (The Program, #1)
10.) Sloane's World of don't feel



Ash-
This is going to be kind of hard for me. I think most I would live in. 

1.) Hunger Games. For obvious reasons.
2.) Red Queen, because I would probably have the bad luck of being red.
3.) Unwind, because who wants to be unwound.
4.) Gone, yikes.
5.) In the After, super creepy creatures.
6.) The Giver, because it's definitely not a perfect world. And I want to see color!
7.) Wither, I don't really want to die at 20. Except I'm 25, so maybe I'd already be dead?
8.) Angelfall, equally creepy
9.) Not a Drop to Drink, of course.
10.) Ashes


Ten 

6 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly with all of these. I am most definitely not cut out for the many brutal worlds, especially ones like Panem! And I never even thought about horrible it'd be to be in the world in Bird Box--no thank you! The Giver is also a good choice and a pass on my part. Nice lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I can agree with all these choices!
    Jen Ryland Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lists! I wouldn't want to live in any of those bookish worlds either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice picks! I guess I was taking the "world" part a bit too literally for I stayed away from our real world settings with a twist of apocalyptic futureness! Lol! Those are too scary real for me!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome choices! I would love to steal Raffe out of Angelfall but there's no way I would ever want to live in that world. I can't even imagine meeting those scorpion like creatures in person *shudders*.
    Jen @ Star-Crossed Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of the worlds I read about I just wouldn't want to go to!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs