Monday, May 28, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


I didn't really get any reading done last week. So none read for me but some I am currently reading.  



Just Finished: 

Whisper (Whisper, #1)


I am currently reading:

Bring Me Their Hearts
Next in line to read is:

The Opposite of Here




Current Audio:

Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls


Up next: 

Two Days Gone (Ryan DeMarco Mystery #1)



Ash:

Just Finished Audio:

Saving Red

Current Audio:

Moo

Audio next:

Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)

Kindle Current:

Three Truths and a Lie

Kindle Next:

Night Speed

Just finished:

In the After (In the After, #1)

Reading Next:

Pretty Girl-13



What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Lots of new to me ones here! Seeing a lot of Bring Me Their Hearts! Hope you both enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a few days off from reading while we continue working on the house! I hope to chill out and read next week.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs