Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bookworms Wishlist: Lunar Chronicles Fun!



 Just a little feature to make a little list for all my book lover friends. 

I thought I would do something fun this week and do a Lunar Chronicles Theme! 
One of my favorite series, an obsession of mine and of Ash. I want all the things!


Here is a little bit of everything.


Some cool magnets bookmarks to add to my collection. 



A cool book bracelet. I love this! 



I am not sure how the girls would smell but the candles are so stinkin cute! 




Okay so just yes yes yes please please please to this awesome coloring book!




I always have a coffee cup I want... love this one! 

The Lunar Chronicles Space Quote - Coffee Mug, Tea Cup, Funny, Quote, Gift Idea for Him or Her, Women and Mother, Father's Day, Sister, Brother, Parent

I have seen many versions of this t-shirt. I like this one. 




Okay, so I am always on the lookout for cool playing cards. Love love love these! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs