Monday, May 21, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


I didn't really get any reading done last week. So none read for me but some I am currently reading.  


I am currently reading:

Whisper (Whisper, #1)Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga, #1)Aftermath



Next in line to read is:

Questions I Want to Ask YouBring Me Their Hearts




Current Audio:

Daddy Darkest (Doctors of Darkness, #1)


Up next: 

The Favorite SisterThe House Swap



Ash:

Just Finished Audio:
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

Current Audio:
Dread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)

Audio next:
Long May She Reign

Kindle Current:
Deadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate, #1)

Kindle Next:
Night SpeedMissing at 17

Currently Reading:
Hexed (The Witch Hunter, #1)


Reading Next:
The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)


What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    


      

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you enjoy Whisper. I am really excited for the second book to come out. Lots of great titles on your TBRs. I hope that you have a wonderful week of reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, I've never read any of her books before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh very nice!! I really enjoyed Aftermath! That was a creepy and fun read! Lol! Still need to read Rhiannon Thomas's books but I have them all lined up in a pretty little row--figuratively speaking of course as they're all kind of spread out from what I can recall! Lol! There's zero organization to my TBR books sadly!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading some short apocalypse books and serial novels to catch up on my Goodreads Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs