Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #48 and Top Ten Tuesday #38

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.




Mortality Mortality by Kellie Sheridan

  

Teaser:

I rolled my eyes. "Because they'll have absolutely no reservations about killing you. As in, zero. 




After surviving a deadly plague outbreak, sixteen-year-old Savannah thought she had lived through the very worst of human history. There was no way to know that the miracle vaccine would put everyone at risk for a fate worse than un-death. 


Now, two very different kinds of infected walk the Earth, intent on nothing but feeding and destroying what little remains of civilization. When the inoculated are bitten, infection means watching on in silent horror as self-control disappears and the idea of feasting on loved ones becomes increasingly hard to ignore. 

Starving and forced to live inside of the abandoned high school, all Savannah wants is the chance to fight back. When a strange boy arrives with a plan to set everything right, she gets her chance. Meeting Cole changes everything. Mere survival will never be enough..





Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


Oh a good one. this weeks topic... ten books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread. I do this alot... so here is a list. 


11 comments:

  1. Lol Shadow and Bone is also a book that I bought and never touched.

    Btw, interesting teaser. I wouldn't want to be around those creatures that have no reservations in killing me.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease! Haven't heard of this one! A common theme so far today with the teasers I've visited!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Teaser! (and let me just say, that cover is awesome!)

    My Teaser
    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your teaser. This is a dystopia that I haven't heard of before. Check out my teasers for Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza and Rage Against the Dying by Becky Masterman. Happy reading!

    I wouldn't know where to start if I listed books I have bought and haven't read yet. I think I have over 1600 on my TBR mountain right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your teaser! Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-31913.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Splintered. I had to stop myself from picking that one up a few days ago because I knew I wouldnt be reading it any time soon. Great list.

    New follower via GFC. :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your teaser. I like the premise of this book too.
    My Teaser is from THE MONDAY NIGHT NEEDLEWORK & MURDER GUILD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, that teaser is good. And I've never heard of the book before. Do hope you are enjoying.

    thank you.

    I have a teaser up this week too, if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-155.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mortality has caught my eye before. I like the premise and cover. But I'm not sure if I'm going to read it or not. I'm excited to see your review of it and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shadow & Bone! You must read that and Splintered ASAP. The audio for Splintered was great, and I heard it was pretty awesome for S&B, too...just sayin'. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. SPLINTERED was amazing! I was suppose to get an ARC of BREAK MY HEART 1,000 TIMES but it got lost in the mail. :(

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs