Friday, March 15, 2013

Follow Friday #59





Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blogs:




And

Boodaddict Bieke




Q:  Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

A: Lately it has been really nice outside so I sit on the back porch at work during lunch and read. My hubby works with me so he sits with me with his book too. We eat our picnic lunch and read. Its nice. But since I live in Texas once April hits it will be getting too hot and sunny to read outside. 



What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. That's nice! St. Louis doesn't get as hot as Texas obviously, but we do get pretty high up there in 90s and there's always humidity. And never a cool breeze, so I don't read outdoors myself.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read at the park, or outside on my deck. It's so fantastic. I wish it would stay this temperature all summer. Though I don't have room to complain because it won't be getting to hot in April like in Texas. More like June/July. Still a love change of pace.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs